GradQuant is dedicated to improving UCR graduate students’ training in quantitative methods. Our mission is to foster interdisciplinary quantitative methods training for UCR graduate students.
We offer training in probability and statistical inference, statistical software and computing, math for statistics, data management, and professional ethics in the management and analysis of data. The educational support ranges from remedial and introductory methods to advanced, specialized training. Graduate students can receive quantitative support via one-on-one consultations with GradQuant staff and via workshops offered by staff and outside statistical experts.
- Workshops on statistical and programming topics for both beginner and advanced students
- Drop-in hours to address questions at a time that works for you
- One-on-one consultations to provide more in-depth assistance with your quantitative needs
- Group Collaboration Space reservations so you can utilize GradQuant resources (including a SMARTboard and laptops with statistical programs installed) as a group
- Digital Humanities (DH) Program provides resources, meetups, workshops, and consultations on digital humanities and beyond.
- Curated resources on analyses, software, programming, and jobs.
Before scheduling a consultation, workshop, or space reservation, please review our appointment policies and check out our tutorial for the new appointment system. You can find both of these by clicking the “Consultations” tab above. Schedule your consultation here today!