GradQuant is dedicated to improving UCR graduate students’ training in quantitative methods. Our mission is to foster interdisciplinary quantitative methods training for UCR graduate students.
We offer training in probability and statistical inference, statistical software and computing, math for statistics, data management, programming, general mathematics, and professional ethics in the management and analysis of data. The educational support ranges from introductory methods to advanced, specialized training and can be applied to both research questions and coursework. Graduate students can receive quantitative support via one-on-one consultations with GradQuant staff and via workshops offered by staff and outside statistical experts.
- Individual Consultations to provide more in-depth assistance with your quantitative needs
- Instructional Labs to support UCR faculty and instructors teaching graduate level methods courses
- Workshops on statistical and programming topics for both beginner and advanced students
- Drop-in & Hacky Hours to address questions at a time that works for you
- Digital Humanities (DH) Program resources, meetups, workshops, and consultations on digital humanities and beyond
- Group Collaboration Space reservations so you can utilize GradQuant resources (including a SMARTboard and laptops with statistical programs installed) as a group
- Curated Resources on analyses, software, programming, and jobs
Before scheduling a consultation, workshop, or space reservation, please review our appointment policies and check out our tutorial for the new appointment system. You can find both of these by clicking the “Consultations” tab above. Schedule your consultation here today!